AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The aims and objectives of the KUWAIT INDIA BUSINESS COUNCIL are as follows:
- To actively promote business links between Kuwait and India.
- To promote Indian products and services.
- To promote India as a favorable foreign direct investment destination.
- To create and facilitate new opportunities in bilateral trade.
- To assist Indian private sector/public sector/ export promotion councils in conducting trade fairs, exhibitions and seminars in Kuwait.
- To host seminars enabling purposeful business oriented dialogue.
- To provide updated information on Indian government trade policies and procedures.
- To promote visits between Indian and Kuwaiti businessmen and exchange of views and ideas.
- To assist in partner search for Indian and Kuwaiti businessmen in both countries.
- To provide Indian investors in India, information on business and investment opportunities in Kuwait.